- Led a team of IT professionals.
- Designed and implemented of IT Consulting services
- GDPR Project Management
- Analyzed complex project server issues and worked on large enterprise and business-critical applications.
- Managed departmental budget
- Conducted research and evaluation of new software products, technologies, and methodologies to determine whether products could benefit company.
- Made risk and audit assessments
- Made recommendations regarding information technology infrastructure overhauls.
Tools: Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Google Workspaces, Microsoft Azure Cloud Services, JIRA, Windows (Desktop 7-10 & Server 2003-2019), Linux (Debian, Kali, Ubuntu, Ubuntu Server), macOS, Active Directory (AD) Domain Services, Group Policy, Encrypting File System, BitLocker, Domain Name Services (DNS), Remote Desktop Services, Acronis Backup Advanced, Veeam Backup & Replication, Veeam ONE, Zabbix, DHCP, NAT, Route, VPN (IPSec, OpenVPN SSL + OTP, Wireguard), nmap, Cisco, Ubiquity, pfsense, Eramba GRC Platform, OpenVAS, Snort, Suricata, PowerShell, Scripting, python, GDPR, ISO 27001, Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware vCenter/ESXi/Workstation, Proxmox, DataCommunication, EpsilonNet, SoftOne, Entersoft